The Stampede Big Book of AV Tour Expands For 2015!
In 2015 the Stampede Big Book of AV Tour (BBOAV) is teaming up with InfoComm’s Roundtable Events to bring you a bigger, broader, more informative Stampede Big Book of AV Tour & Conference featuring a new and enhanced ProAV conference style format comprised of leading industry executives, subject matter expert keynote speakers, and, of course, leading industry manufacturers from every product category.
Each day-long conference provides industry insights, technology updates and training forums for your total business needs and features the latest technologies for audio, video, display, projection, lighting and staging, digital signage, conferencing, digital content creation, networking, signal distribution, and much more.
Who Should Attend?
The expanded schedule of 2015 Stampede Big Book of AV Tour & Conferences provide an opportunity for you, our top resellers from the industry’s largest and most progressive companies, to come together to learn the latest technology and trends in the industry and share best practices to drive your business forward.
The Stampede Big Book of AV Tour & Conference is your unique opportunity to connect with Stampede’s ProAV’s manufacturers to get the quality time you need to train on new products that will support your customers throughout the year.
The Stampede Big Book of AV Tour & Conferences is geared to help owners, senior executives, engineers, and installers from integration companies, focus on the business opportunities inherent in the top nine vertical markets including:
||House of Worship
||Restaurants / Bars
Why Should You Attend?
Stampede brings the BEST experts and manufacturers to exhibit their latest and greatest products! You get to experience new products and technology launches at every show — in addition to interacting directly with the manufacturers.
Check out the benefits of atttending:
- Keynote address from an industry expert
- Free admission, training, as well as distribution and purchase incentives
- Face time with industry leading manufacturers who are exhibiting their latest new products and services
- Share your insights and opinions during the open roundtable discussion — the floor is open
- Industry Certified Trainings
- Earn valuable continuing education units toward maintaining your professional InfoComm’s CTS, DSCE renewal credits, and CEDIA credentials.
This year, you’ll see even more partnerships between Stampede and industry speakers, leaders, publications, associations and consultants! Our Stampede Big Book of AV Tour & Conference schedule will bring a different series and focus to each city. Why go to a show that has the same old speakers with the same routine at every show? As the industry’s leading ProAV distributor, Stampede understands what it takes to help GROW your business.
Where is the Stampede Big Book of AV Tour & Conference Stopping?
The Stampede Big Book of AV Tour & Conference is partnering with InfoComm Dealer Roundtable Events in Tampa, Florida; Chicago, IL; New York, New York; the Bethesda, MD/Washington, DC area; Montreal, Canada; and Phoenix, AZ.
2015 First Quarter Stampede Big Book of AV Tour & Conference Schedule:
- January 15th — Tampa, Florida (in partnership with InfoComm)
- February 12th — Las Vegas, Nevada (in partnership with ITRA)
- March 5th — Chicago, Illinois
- March 26th — Houston, Texas (in partnership with InfoComm)
- April 23rd — New York, NY (in partnership with InfoComm)
By co-locating with InfoComm Roundtable Events, dealers and AV professionals have an opportunity to spend the day meeting with leading AV industry manufacturers, attended CTS certified trainings, and participate in industry focused roundtable discussions. InfoComm’s Regional Roundtable Events are a networking and business education opportunity that’s FREE to Stampede dealers and InfoComm members.
|“The Stampede BBOAV Tour & Conference, with InfoComm’s roundtable discussions, will provide me with the improved perspective and direction of the industry trends to help integrate products into our portfolio by specifying the right products for the job. This is a great way for me to get educated on this in my hometown.”
Chris – leading Buying Group from Denver
Schedule and Special Sessions:
8:30am – 3:00pm
Registration & Big Book of AV Opens
9:00am – 3:00pm
Tech Showcase Exhibits Open
9:00am – 10:30am
12:00pm – 1:30pm
InfoComm International is the trade association representing the professional audiovisual and information communications industries worldwide.
From offices around the world, InfoComm serves its members and the industry through:
- Education, including technical and business courses, in the classroom and online
- Resources, such as AV standards, thought pieces and market research
- Events, including local roundtables and international trade shows